The theme is currently available for 32 bit version of Windows 7.
The theme will convert the current Windows Aero theme looks in to Windows 8 Metro UI style design.
How to install the Theme
- In the Packages folder, open the “Uxtheme Patch” folder.
- Right click on “UniversalThemePatcher-x86″ and Run it as Administrator.
- Click on all 3 buttons with the name Patch from the Top to Bottom.
- Restart your computer.
- In the “Theme” Folder, Select “Windows Metro IM” and “Windows Metro IM.theme”.
- Copy both files in C:/Windows/Resources/Themes.
- Double Click to the “Windows Metro IM” file and you’re now have the Windows Metro IM theme on your computer.