Michael Dell made news when he appeared on stage at the market researcher Gartner’s annual security and risk management conference.
He offered the following insights into his company:
- He expects Windows 8 to be successful with businesses who run Windows today.
- He is super excited about Windows 8 and what that brings to touch computing and tablets.
- They plan to introduce a Dell Windows 8 ARM Tablet
- They are not getting into the mobile phone business.
- They want to get into the agnostic systems management business.
- They are staking out a position as a provider of secure private clouds and related services.
- They have no plans to enter the utility-like business of providing on-demand computing resources as Amazon and others offer.
Read more at PCworld