August 5, 2013
In fact, if the the Driver Verifier (DV) finds a violation, it will result in a BSOD.
And after restart, you may not be able to enter the normal windows.
• Boot into SAFEMODE – tap the F8 key repeatedly during boot-up
… • Select "System Restore"
… • Choose the restore point that you created in step #1
- For Driver Verifier status – type verifier /query (in a cmd/DOS screen)
- To turn Driver Verifier off – verifier /reset then re-boot
- The Driver Verifier needs to run as long as possible – even if the status screen appears clear.
- All future BSOD dumps must be VERIFIER_ENABLED_MINIDUMPs – otherwise the dump(s) are of no use
If your system does BSOD while the Driver Verifier is running, please retrieve the dump file from c:\windows\minidump, zip it up & attach to your next post.
hope this do you a favor.
August 5, 2013
Yesterday I decided to run a driver verification check on windows 8 Pro 64 bit using the built-in Driver Verifier. After that my computer has blue-screened multiple many times and got stuck into a reboot loop.
does anyone know what could be causing this? maybe you have experienced the same in win 8, so i come here for some help.
thanks in advance.
Most Users Ever Online: 1040
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jose Rosley Catarata: 381
Windows 8 Tutorials: 251
Fahad Ali: 89
Sarvesh Srivastava: 86
Tazrian Prova: 84
Guest Posters: 7
Newest Members: xDdsdiDdsdwe, celinebagss1jn, phyowaihtun, woodhzjp, kaylis, robbiegod
Administrators: win8mod (4), Onuora Amobi (1058)