Welcome to the Windows 8 D-Link Drivers page
This is a holding page for Windows 8 drivers for the vendor D-Link.
Until the D-Link drivers for Windows 8 are available, we recommend that you use Uniblue’s Driver Scanner.
Built with simplicity in mind, DriverScanner scans your computer to provide a list of drivers that need to be updated. With single click convenience, DriverScanner will then safely install each update on your PC.
Why update your drivers?
Updating drivers ensures that your hardware runs at its best.
Although benefits depend on the specific driver you choose to update, driver updates generally deliver one or several of the following benefits:
- Better hardware compatibility and reduced system conflicts
- Refined and improved device performance
- Removed bugs and device errors
- New device capabilities or unlocked features
- Better computer performance and stability
DriverScanner was developed to provide the quickest and safest driver updates.
Amongst other features, DriverScanner offers:
- A new driver scanning-engine for fast and frequent driver updates
- Quick and secure driver downloads
- Automatic restore points for maximum safety
- Single click driver installations
- An elegant, easy to use interface
- Reliable technology from a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
If you are looking for Windows 7 Drivers, you can get them here – Windows 7 Drivers
If you are looking for Windows Vista Drivers, you can get those here – Windows Vista Drivers