Tomorrow, Apple are about to announce the launch of …. well, we’re not sure.
Some say it will be a new Iphone – the Iphone 5.
Others say it might be an Iphone 4s which will be a cheaper type of Iphone 4 and others say it might be a combo of both.
Here is some speculation about what an Iphone 5 could have:
- Apple’s dual-core A5 processor, which currently powers the iPad 2.
- An 8 megapixel camera rear-facing camera, up from 5 megapixels on the iPhone 4.
- A slightly larger screen, maybe 4 inches as compared to the Iphone 4’s 3.5 inches.
- Thinner body.
- A redesigned home button. Maybe an elongated oval.
- Operating on GSM and CDMA networks.
- iOS 5, Apple’s latest version of its mobile software.
- The option for a prepaid contract.
- NFC capability for smartphone payments.
- -A 64GB option.
For those of us who own Iphones, this would be some pretty exciting stuff.
You can bet the Windows Phone team will be anxiously watching to see what may be the minimum standard for Windows Phone 8.