Are you an avid Windows XP user and in dilemma whether to go for Windows 7 or not? This is the latest operating system from Microsoft and it has been designed to simplify the everyday tasks. And your computing experiences will be much better with Windows 7 as compared to XP. In this article we have discussed seven best reasons to make the move to Windows 7. If you already have this OS and looking for Windows 7 support get in touch with a computer repair company.
1. With Windows 7 operating system you can easily and quickly access to all of your stuff. You can use Pin and Jump Lists for quick access to all the programs and files that you use more frequently(Office 2010).
2. You don’t require hardware upgradation to go for Windows 7. This means you don’t need to spend more bucks but still could enjoy all the stunning features of this operating system. Minimum requirement for Windows 7 is an Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor and 1GB of RAM.
3. The built-in search feature in Windows 7 is just outstanding and it is far better than the search options in Windows XP. The Search Indexer in Windows 7 is very much efficient and it indexes the most common locations where the files would be stored. So it becomes much easier for the users to find a specific file, Office 2007, or e-mail.
4. For the PC gamers, Windows 7 is an ideal choice because it supports DirectX 11. This means, you can enjoy the best gaming experience because DX11 renders more proficiently and it leads to higher frame rates. In addition, this operation system comes with wide selection of fun games. There are also many popular Internet games where you can you can play online games with opponents from any corner of the world.
5. Windows Media Center allows the user to watch, pause, and record live TV on their laptop, phone, or portable media player. This is also compatible with more global TV standards. You can also take pleasure in full HD splendor if the media and display are high-definition.
6. The security of Windows 7 is highly advanced. In fact, with this version of windows operating system Microsoft has fine tuned security implementation. There is the User Account Control which protects the program. The Action Center allows the users to access everything from the taskbar(Office 2010).
7. HomeGroup is another alluring feature of Windows feature. You can share music, photos, videos, docs as well as printers among the computers in the HomeGroup with Office 2007. Sharing the HomeGroup is also quite simple.
Apart from above mentioned points there are many other stunning features which will take your computing experience to an all new level.