So there’s obviously been a lot of discussion on the web about Windows 8. We’ve heard that a lot of people love what they have seen so far with both the Developer Preview and the Consumer Preview.
Here at Windows8update.com, we decided that we’d like to hear from you about why you’re excited about Windows 8.
To that end, we decided to have this Windows 8 competition and give away a brand new Samsung Series 7 Slate/Tablet.
samsung series 7 slate
Here are the rules:
- Create a YouTube video telling us why you’re excited about Windows 8.
- Each Submission must be 2-3 minutes long(submissions that exceed 3 minutes will not be considered).
- Submissions can be serious or humorous, but should be thoughtful, creative and original.
- Points will be awarded for originality, presentation, graphics and music.
- Video can be in any language providing you either use subtitles or can portray the message effectively without them.
- When you’re ready, send the YouTube URL, a video description, your name, and email using our contact form.
Now, you have 3 weeks to prepare the video and initial submissions will be due back to us by the 6th of April, 2012.
Our judges will pick out the 10 best videos and put them on this website on the 10th of April, 2012. The general public will be polled for feedback.
7 days later, based on the results of the online poll, we will have our top 3 winners.
For this contest, the prizes will be as follows:
- First Prize: A brand new Samsung Series 7 Tablet
- Second Prize: $200
- Third Prize: $100
Now some housekeeping.
- By entering the contest, you agree, acknowledge and understand that all submissions may be posted on this website for viewing by the general public.
- In addition, you grant us (the sponsor) in perpetuity a nonexclusive license to publish, display, reproduce or otherwise use the submission in our sole discretion without further notice or compensation.
- We do not guarantee the posting of any submission and we reserve the right not to post a submission for any or no reason.
We’re looking forward to hearing why you’re excited about Windows 8.
Get busy with your videos! 🙂