Video editing and marketing had to evolve. It was inevitable.
It was becoming much too complicated. And if it isn’t too complicated for some people, it’s still definitely too time consuming.
You had to worry about the following:
- Redoing videos over and over again to make sure you got everything right in one take or face the daunting task of loading your raw video into Camtasia or another editor to make everything perfect.
- Making sure your videos were optimized for the web (So they looked good and didn’t take too long to start playing).
- Having a different mobile version of your videos to show users of iPhone, iPad, Android and other mobile devices (More and more people are doing most of the web viewing from their smart phones and other mobile devices).
- Basically using “duct-tape” to try and put all the pieces together with Camtasia, Screenflow, Jing, Handbrake while continually looking for the “perfect” solution to make it all easier or less time consuming.
- Uploading large files to your own server, Youtube, Amazon S3 or other video hosting service.
- Getting the proper code in place to display your videos with the hope that mobile devices would be able to see the mobile version of your video.
Well, someone has finally done something about it.
Josh Bartlett, the creator of the industries leading video player called Easy Video Player, has truly done something innovative in video marketing. His Easy Video Player software had game-changing features two years ago that other video marketing solutions have just recently tried to introduce.
Rather than throw in a few, new and “cool” features and re-launch his product simply for the money, he listened to his customers and did something else.
He took over two years and hundreds of thousands of his own dollars to create something that will change the way you create and market your videos.
You’ll now be able to record, edit, publish, market and track all your videos with one, easy-to-use solution.
Josh has just released Easy Video Suite (EVS) this all-in-one video marketing solution today January 15th, 2013.
With EVS, you can now do the following:
- Drag and drop your video into a desktop application (Mac and Pc Compatible) that will optimize and convert your video for the web, let you edit if needed, upload it and give you the code to copy and paste to your website.
- Record your screen or face camera from within this application and even draw on the screen.
- Never worry about whether users on mobile devices can see your videos (It creates and displays a mobile version of your videos for you).
- Split test your videos to see which ones are shared the most, have the most engagement and which versions make the most money.
That’s just scratching the surface…
What all this ultimately means for you is that making and sharing videos is going to be much, much easier.
EasyVideoSuite, the most powerful video marketing software available, is now live.
I loved Easy Video Player and this looks like it kicks ass even more…