It’s happening! Microsoft has made the first Windows 10 Redstone 4 ISOs available for download for users that are brave enough to deploy this new version of the OS, this early.
And they are up for grabs in the usual place.
The software titan placed Windows 10 build 17025 to the Slow ring about a week ago, marking the availability of this Redstone 4 build to users enrolled in this fairly stable channel of the Windows Insider Program. An SDK Preview was also released alongside it.
And now, ISO files are in easy access for users that want to download this version.
Three images are available, namely:
- Windows 10 Insider Preview
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China
Along with a bunch of additional downloads:
- Symbols MSI Insider Preview – Build 17025 32-bit / 64-bit
- Features on Demand Pack Insider Preview (part 1) – Build 17025 32-bit / 64-bit
- Features on Demand Pack Insider Preview (part 2) – Build 17025 32-bit / 64-bit
- Language Pack Bundle Insider Preview – Build 17025
- Inbox Apps Bundle Insider Preview – Build 17025
Lots to go around, if you are a tester, or are a software developer.
Redstone 4 is, obviously, the codename for the next feature update for Windows 10 that Microsoft is gearing up to launch this coming spring. Plenty of time before even the year 2018 rolls around though, so early are we in development.
Nevertheless, you download these new ISOs from the link below.
Download: Windows 10 Redstone 4 Insider Preview