The Windows 10 family has really expanded since launch, and Microsoft now offers a whole range of versions of its flagship operating system. Each comes with a varying set of features and intended use.
Here’s a list of the various Windows 10 versions that are available right now, excluding the four N editions that are intended for certain markets.
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 S
- Windows 10 Team
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (Long Term Servicing Branch)
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise
- Windows 10 IoT Core
Want to find out which Windows 10 version you are using? There are two easy ways to do it.
You can quickly determine the edition you have installed via the Settings app.
1. Open Settings, and then go to System.
2. You will find your edition listed in the About section.
Another way to find the Windows 10 edition you are running is through About Windows.
1. Press Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.
2. Type winver and hit Enter.
3. See your edition in the new windows that pops up.