My Italian friends seem to be obsessed with the Windows App Store and have come up with even more information.
It seems that there’s some pretty detailed planning that has gone into planning for the store..
Translated from Italian, here are some of the features they have uncovered…
- Will support the purchase of goods and services directly within applications .
- You can install applications trial and then decide whether to switch to full version .
- Users can rate and review applications. Each comment will be reviewed in turn by other users.
- Users can send reports of problems to application developers.
- It will obviously look for possible applications and filter the results by price or category.
- For each application will be available on:
- Minimum System Requirements
- End User License
- Feature requests (Webcam, GPS …)
- Category and Description
- Application functionality
- Rating the content
- Link to support forum
- Types of supported architectures (x86, x64, ARM, or neutral)
- List of enhancements in the latest versions ( change log )