An early build of Windows Blue, the next version of Windows, has leaked online today.
Build 9364, a partner version that was originally compiled on March 15th, has been made available on file sharing sites and includes some of the new changes that Microsoft is building into its significant Windows 8 update.
Leaked screenshots posted at Winforum show some intereting changes, some of which you can see below.
Some of the apparent new changes…
- Microsoft seems to be making changes to snap view, adding an additional view to place apps side by side
- New alarm and calculator WIndows 8 -style apps seem to be included
- Tablet users seem to be getting more granular controls
- SkyDrive options appear to show greater integration and control over device back ups and files.
- A new app settings section that presents options to change default apps and information on app sizes
- The Devices Charm includes a new “play” option, which looks similar to the existing PlayTo options found in Windows 8.
- On the Share Charm there’s a new screenshot option that lets you quickly share an image with applications.
Here are the first few screenshots:
Click to enlarge…