Yet another interview at the Microsoft BUILD 2011 Windows 8 conference.
The following video shows an Ericsson rep talking about his company.
A little about Ericsson:
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and related services to mobile and fixed network operators globally. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries utilize our network equipment and 40 percent of all mobile calls are made through our systems. We are one of the few companies worldwide that can offer end-to-end solutions for all major mobile communication standards.
Communication is changing the way we live and work. Ericsson plays a key role in this evolution, using innovation to empower people, business and society.
We provide communications networks, telecom services and multimedia solutions, making it easier for people all over the globe to communicate.
- More than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks
- The networks we support for operators serve more than two billion subscriptions
- The networks we manage for operators serve more than 700 million subscribers
- We have 27,000 patents, comprising one of the industry’s strongest portfolios
- We have approximately 50,000 service professionals
- We have customers in more than 180 countries
You can go check out their website here. http://www.ericsson.com/