All new, all-in-one exam prep, practice, and review for the skills measured by MCSA Certification and on the job!
Announcing an all-new MCSE TRAINING KIT designed to help maximize your performance on Exam 70-293, a core exam for the new Windows Server 2003 certification.
This kit packs the tools and features exam candidates want mostincluding in-depth, self-paced training based on final exam content; rigorous, objective-by
-objective review; exam tips from expert, exam-certified authors; and a robust testing suite. It also provides real-world scenarios, case studies, and
troubleshooting labs for the skills and expertise you need on the job.
Focusing on how to plan and implement a Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure, this official study guide covers topics such as server roles and
security, infrastructure planning/design, routing and remote access, server availability, network security planning, and security infrastructure management.
Ace your exam preparation and ramp up quickly on Windows Server 2003 by working at your own pace through the lessons, hands-on exercises, and practice tests.
The Readiness Review Suite on CD, featuring advanced technology from MeasureUp, provides 425 challenging questions for in-depth self-assessment and practice.
Choose timed or untimed testing mode, generate random tests, or focus on discrete objectives or chapters, and get detailed explanations for right and wrong
answersincluding pointers back to the book for further study. You also get a 180-day evaluation version of Windows Server 2003 software and a 15 percent
exam discount vouchermaking this kit an exceptional value and a great career investment.
Although I did not have much time to study 70-291 Exam,I could concentrate my attention on books or practice when I
wanted to study.
1. Firstly, I started reading the MS Press book for the first time and made notes on relevant points that I could either forget or need to reinforce. I
managed to get the MS Press book down to around 150 pages of A4 note paper.
2. Then at the end of each Chapter, I would then install and use whatever I had learnt from the MS Press book, configuring it to mimic my working
3. Once I had finished the MS Press book, I then used CBT Nuggets. When I had watched the first objective video, I then took the Objective Exam in on the MS
Press CD. The purpose of this was to reinforce the oldest material that I had learnt.
4. I then rebuilt my whole entire Lab, to reinforce everything that I had learnt.
5. I then kept going over my Notes on a daily basis at work, during lunch, in the evening. Just a brief flick threw. Dont ignore this. It could help us a
6. The last of all I took the MS Readiness Review tests on a daily basis. Normally did around one a day for three days before the exam as not to get to many
questions repeated. Also in my limited experience so far, the MS Readiness Review free CompTIA practice tests has always been a lot harder than the exam.
7. Take the exam and just believe in yourself!
The CompTIA has been designed for professionals who analyze the business requirements. The autor devote herself to research the problems and knowledge of MCSE Certification.If you have any questions about MCSE,you can comments on the article the autor publiced.