I just saw this promotional video for the Windows 8 Release Preview and…shock of all shocks.. I like it!

It seems fresh and lively and makes the product look intuitive and usable.

Great job Microsoft Marketing!

(When was the last time you heard me say that?)

Here it is…

About the Author

Onuora Amobi is the Founder and VP of Digital Marketing at Learn About The Web Inc. Onuora has more than a decade of information security, project management and management consulting experience. He has specialized in the management and deployment of large scale ERP client/server systems.

In addition to being a former Microsoft MVP and the founder and editor of EyeOnWindows.com, he is the CEO of a Pasadena based online marketing education startup - Learn About The Web Inc. (www.learnabouttheweb.com) and The Redmond Cloud (https://www.theredmondcloud.com).

Related Posts

Brace for impact! It looks like Microsoft may have had enough of the Edge adventure, as a...

Looks like Microsoft is aiming big! The company is said to be working on Windows Lite, an...

Say goodbye to the old classic Microsoft Office icons, which sported a big bold letter with...

  • Javier

    me too

  • jack212

    90% of that video shows a tablet… the other 10% a desktop (with a touchscreen)…do they show a device with no touch? NO. So basically a PC without touch is not good enough to make an advertising video for windows 8. do microsoft care? Probably NOT.

  • REWard

    That video doesn’t show anything! It is mostly macros doing everything, so they had plenty of time to edit and make it look easy… and smooth…
    I personally hope it all comes together in the end, I just don’t think that video trickery is the best way to go about it!!!