Welcome to our Windows 8 tutorials page.
We have put together a complete overview of all the different parts and functions of Windows 8.
As you probably know, Windows 8 is the most comprehensive overhaul of an Operating System that Microsoft have ever done.
Almost everything is different from Windows 7 and it may take a little adjusting to get used to.
We put these tutorials together to help you make sense of all the changes. If you get any value from these tutorials, please share them with others on FaceBook, Twitter and Google Plus.
- Windows 8 Upgrade Tutorial: You might be interested in articles about upgrading from Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 to Windows 8. Check out our Windows 8 Upgrade guide or Tutorial.
- Introduction to the Windows 8 interface: Microsoft have totally re-imagined Windows. The new user interface is different from anything you have ever seen in a Windows Operating System. Learn about Metro, Charms, Hot Corners and more.
- The Windows 8 Charms Bar: This section covers the Windows 8 Charms section of Windows 8. This is a new feature in Windows 8 that allows users to get to some of the most commonly used functions in the Operating System quickly.
- Windows 8 PC Settings: This section covers the Windows 8 PC Settings section of Windows 8. This is the section that allows you to tweak your PC configuration.
- Windows 8 FAQ’s: This section covers the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) about setting up some of the core apps in Windows 8.
- Windows 8 Applications: This section covers the applications that actually come with Windows 8 such as the Windows 8 Messaging application, the camera application, the music applications etc.
- Windows 8 Control Panel: This section covers the parts of Windows 8 that users can configure when they need to make changes to the way Windows 8 runs. These include items like Windows Update, Location Settings, Family safety and Autoplay.
- Windows 8 Administrative Tools: This section covers the parts of Windows 8 that System Administrators need to use to monitor and configure the system such as Computer Management and Windows Firewalls.