Until Windows Server 8 comes out, I’ll be recommending some products for Windows Server 2008.
For those of you who have to manage Windows Server 2008, I’d like to recommend TrainSignal’s Windows Server 2008 MCITP Enterprise Administrator Training.
They give you over 71 hours of scenario-based training to teach you how to install, configure, and manage Windows Server 2008 by working hands-on with Windows 7 Administration, Active Directory, Network Infrastructure, Applications Infrastructure and Enterprise Administration within Server 2008!
In addition to learning the core concepts you’ll also be prepared to obtain your MCITP in Enterprise Administration.
- Over 81 Hours (81 Hours, 11 Minutes, 0 Seconds) of Windows Server 2008 MCITP Enterprise Administrator Training Package Videos Jam Packed on 11 DVDs!
- Multiple File Formats Make it convenient for you to learn anywhere you go! iPod Video, Mp3 Audio, .WMV & high quality .AVI video
- PDF of Instructor Notes allow you to follow along with the videos and take more organized notes
- Instant Access Online to the entire training course
In addition, you get the following exam preparation
All of the prep (and FREE, FULL VERSIONS of Transcender’s Active Directory 2008 Virtual Lab and Practice Exams ) required for you to pass:
- 70-680 – TS: Windows 7, Configuring Exam
- 70-640 – TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring Exam
- 70-642 – TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring Exam
- 70-643 – TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring Exam
- 70-647 – Pro: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator Exam
Check out their demo video:
You can read more about the TrainSignal Windows Server 2008 MCITP Enterprise Administrator Training here.